Technology plays a vital role in the modern era. In order to incorporate technology as an integral part of teaching and learning in the classroom, ‘Smart Classes’ have been introduced in all classes from Std. I to XII from academic session 2012 – 13.
The School curriculum includes a variety of work experience and socially useful productive work/ vocational programmes like Fine Arts, Music and Social Work etc.
Physical & Health Education
The school provides facilities and coaching in volleyball, basketball, tennis, badminton and kho-kho.
The School publishes its annual magazine “Udaan” to encourage the art of writing among the students and train the young minds to express themselves freely.
The school offers the services of a counselor for students as well as parents in all the three wings. Parents can meet the counselor with prior appointment.
Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
All parents whose children are bona fide students of the school automatically become members of the PTA from the day the child is admitted to the school. They cease to be member when their wards are no more on the rolls of the school. A minimum subscription of Rs. 120/- per annum per child in each year has to be paid toward the PTA Fund.
- Promote the welfare of the children in the school and community.
- Promote the co-operation of parents / guardians and teachers for improving the educational facilities and programme of the school and education in general.
- Provides a forum for expressing the views of its members.
- Assist the school authorities in identifying the areas and objects which need immediate attention and to suggest improvements, where necessary.
- Promote the co-operation of parents / guardians in helping the school to maintain high standard and strict discipline among the students.
- General Body Meeting: PTA shall have its general body meeting at least once in an Academic year.
- Suggestions: Parents can give their suggestion to the Secretary, PTA or can be mailed to email@example.com
Summer Classes & Extra Classes
Extra classes for X and XII are conducted in the month of March as well as June. Besides extra classes are also conducted throughout the session for the students who need additional help in academics, after school hours.
Excursion / Picnics
The students of the school will be taken out for excursion/ educational trip to the nearby spots as per the requirement of the school curriculum. Parents need to fill in the indemnity bond printed in the school diary prior to the excursion/ educational trip etc.
The school has three well – equipped libraries and a healthy schedule for reading. A large number of reference material, fiction and non – fiction books, text books, magazines and publications are available to the students. The school library is open to all students all working days. All classes are provided with library periods in the timetable.